Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Update on Donations

Hey all of my giving friends! You are awesome!!! The response to my request to help these people has been overwhelming! I apologize for not getting back to you all yesterday, but I have 2 sick little one's at home! Plus, I still have not received the sizes of clothing/shoes that are needed. The company who is collecting the donations is compiling a list and hopes to get it to me tomorrow at the latest. As soon as I have that information I will be passing it along to everyone!

But, in the meantime - we are taking ALL household items that people would like to give, as there are 4 households that have been left with nothing! So - I can collect those items from you or again, you can drop them off to me. Please bear with me, as I am being contacted by many people and trying to get back to everyone! I love that I am overwhelmed by giving! Couldn't be a more perfect way to ring in the true spirit of this season! So thank all of you precious hearts! If you've contacted me directly but haven't heard back from me - I will be in touch soon! Love you all!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this, It's very interesting Blog...
    I believe there are many who feel the same satisfaction as I read this article!
    I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone!
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete