Je suis recoissant:
1. The grooves of my finger prints ~ reminding me He's only made one!
2. The blue of Mac's eyes ~ yet to be matched.
3. Pat's eyelashes ~ perfect for butterfly kisses.
4. The morning sun kissing my cheeks, reminding me this is the day that He has made ~ I will be glad and rejoice in it!
5. My stretchmarks ~ a forever reminder that He allowed me to assist Him in 2 miracles!
6. The brilliant red hue only witnessed on a sunny fall day.
7. Raindrops in puddles.
8. A baby's belly laugh.
9. Pat's goodness.
10. Mac's wisdom.
11. My ability to choose good.
12. A stranger's surprise and then true joy at an unwarranted smile from me.
13. The amazing arrayof colors found in the fruit and veggie section of our modern convenience known as a grocery store.
14. Eyes ~ they allow one to see the world while also allowing others to see one's soul.
15. The exquisite scent of a stargazer lily.
16. Poppop's hands and the memories they created.
17. Being still and knowing Him.
18. The ability to learn, especially from my mistakes.
19. Photographs ~ the ability to capture a moment forever!
20. The sweet smell of coffee on a Sunday morning.
21. Slippers and pockets
22. Lemon water hydrating my soul.
23. Pearl Jam's lyric's moving my soul.
24. The Bible ~ could He have made it any easier?
25. Locating a pencil buddy!
26. Brothers ~ their hugs and knowing they will always love me no matter what!
27. Love notes from my children!
28. The smile on my face as I read back through these blessings...